The best time to listen to your customer is right on the spot where he interacts with you. Directly in a point of sale or call/contact center. Or indirectly talking to your dealer or even watching your commercial on TV. It doesn’t matter. Right then, in that particular moment, he is ready to share his thoughts with you. The emotions are fresh, honest and sincere. Grasp them and you are the winner. Don’t be afraid of what you may find out. Just act upon it.
Who can tell you more than your customers?
- Creating competitive advantage of knowing what your customer wants
- Products, processes and organization aligned with the market needs and optimized for maximum value
- Increased customer trust and loyalty
Delivered To You Via
- Assessing current customer trust level
- Validating brand and organization support for the new initiative
- Designing “listen to your customer” processes
- Implementing necessary tools
- Introducing the new initiative to your customers